Please fill in the fields below. Please submit application materials by April 15th. Due to limited slots, international applicants should submit applications as soon as possible. Each applicant will complete a series of personal interviews. Along with the application and $200 application fee (non-refundable), please attach the following items or submit via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Case Write-Up: We ask that you submit 5-10 typed pages of a case currently in treatment, but one that is not supervised. You are encouraged to choose a case that may be problematic or challenging. Applicants with academic or non-clinical backgrounds are asked, instead, to provide an example of their scholarly work.
• Copy of most recent academic transcripts
• Copy of license (if applicable) and certificate of malpractice insurance
• (3) Letters of Reference (must come from Supervisors or Instructors)
• Your current curriculum vitae/resume.